- How to Motivate Your Teen to Be a Safer Driveron July 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Distracted driving is a factor in 6 out of 10 teen crashes. Holding a phone while driving has been shown to increase the risk of a crash or near crash by up to four times
- The Novel Material That's Shrinking Phone Chargers and Making 5G Possibleon July 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
Gallium, once an industrial-waste product, is transforming our increasingly electrified world.
- Twitter Adds Captions for Voice Tweets After Criticismon July 16, 2021 at 8:39 pm
Accessibility advocates said that before the change, voice tweets had excluded deaf people.
- Lordstown Motors Discloses Justice Department Investigationon July 16, 2021 at 8:18 pm
The electric-truck startup confirmed the Justice Department is probing its business, investigating matters related to its reverse merger deal last year and preorders for its forthcoming pickup truck, the Endurance.
- Intel CEO's Chip-Building Plan Has a $50 Billion-Plus Price Tagon July 16, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is moving quickly to expand its chip-making capabilities, investing billions of dollars in plants and weighing a deal to buy GlobalFoundries that would value the company at about $30 billion.
- China Tech Billionaire Adds to Sector Largess With $2 Billion Donationon July 16, 2021 at 1:26 pm
Lei Jun, chairman of smartphone maker Xiaomi, has given company shares worth more than $2 billion to charity.
- Fathom Reaches $1.4 Billion SPAC Deal to Go Publicon July 16, 2021 at 1:06 pm
The 3-D printing company is combining with the SPAC Altimar Acquisition Corp. II.
- Paytm Parent Plans $2.2 Billion IPO in Indiaon July 16, 2021 at 12:04 pm
The fintech giant One97 Communications is backed by Jack Ma’s Ant and boasts more than 330 million customers.
- China's EVs Force Foreign Auto Makers to Catch Upon July 16, 2021 at 11:29 am
As electric cars’ share of the Chinese auto market cross the 10% threshold, foreign makers not called Tesla have failed to convince Chinese consumers that their EVs match the local competition.
- China Sends State Security, Police Officials to Didi for Cybersecurity Probeon July 16, 2021 at 10:09 am
China sent regulators including state security and police officials to the ride-hailing business as part of a cybersecurity investigation, the latest development in a regulatory saga that has gripped China’s tech industry.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us