- Digital Etiquette Is Changing. Here Are 7 Ways to Stay Up to Dateon October 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
Is your email style or wariness of QR codes making you seem older than your years? These tips will keep you from coming across like a digital dinosaur.
- Facebook Increasingly Suppresses Political Movements It Deems Dangerouson October 22, 2021 at 9:19 pm
Reluctant to stifle viral content it helps amplify, the social-media giant is playing whack-a-mole with groups it believes are potentially harmful.
- Google Charges More Than Twice Its Rivals in Ad Deals, Unredacted Suit Sayson October 22, 2021 at 7:11 pm
The suit by state attorneys general sheds new light on how the search giant profits from its commanding position in the internet economy.
- A Shot at Social-Media Fame Lures 50 Million Contenders---and Lorenzo Mitchellon October 22, 2021 at 5:18 pm
A 21-year-old musician with big dreams gave up computer science studies to co-star with a croaking frog, one in a sea of online videos vying for attention.
- Justice Department Accuses Ericsson of Breaching Bribery Settlementon October 22, 2021 at 4:24 pm
U.S. prosecutors have determined that Ericsson has violated the terms of a $1.06 billion settlement agreement reached in 2019 over allegations of bribery in five countries, the Swedish telecom company said Friday.
- Counterintelligence Head Narrows Focus to Five Technologies Critical to U.S. Dominanceon October 22, 2021 at 2:59 pm
The U.S.’s top counterintelligence official said he is sharpening his team’s priorities in order to conduct an effective outreach campaign about the expansive efforts by China and Russia to collect cutting-edge research.
- Music Publishers Propose Higher Streaming Paymentson October 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The National Music Publishers Association and five major streamers are duking it out this week in front of the Copyright Royalty Board, which determines royalty rates for songwriters and publishers.
- Silicon Valley Giants Built an Open Culture. Now Workers Are Holding Them to It.on October 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
More internal debates and critiques of technology companies such as Facebook, Google and Apple are spilling out into public view
- Apple's Privacy Change Is Hitting Tech and E-Commerce Companieson October 22, 2021 at 11:15 am
Apps in which many users have opted out of being tracked are getting less data on consumers’ habits and interests and can’t target ads at users as effectively.
- Snap Can Win Social Media's Squid Gameon October 21, 2021 at 10:59 pm
The Snapchat owner’s results may have disappointed investors—shares lost almost a quarter of their value afterward—but its platform could still prove a comparative winner amid a challenging backdrop.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us