- Tencent Posts Steepest Profit Decline Since Going Publicon May 18, 2022 at 5:36 pm
China’s pandemic resurgence and its regulatory crackdown contributed to videogame maker Tencent’s worst-ever quarterly profit drop and slowest revenue growth in nearly two decades.
- Google Moves Employees Out of Russiaon May 18, 2022 at 4:17 pm
The departure of employees comes as the Russian subsidiary prepares to declare bankruptcy, effectively ending the company’s commercial operations in the country.
- Saudi Public Fund Takes 5% Stake in Nintendoon May 18, 2022 at 11:37 am
The kingdom’s Public Investment Fund said its stake in Japan’s videogame company, worth about $3 billion, was purely an investment.
- Elon Musk's Twitter Bot Problem Is Fake Newson May 18, 2022 at 10:00 am
Musk’s new Twitter diligence is as questionable as the bots he wants to ban. But his gambit has shined a light on a scourge of online companies and their users.
- Apple Pauses Plans for Three Days a Week in the Officeon May 17, 2022 at 11:25 pm
The iPhone maker had been gradually increasing the number of days in the office as it rolled out its hybrid work plans.
- Elon Musk Demands Clarity on Twitter Fake Accounts for Deal to Move Forwardon May 17, 2022 at 10:55 pm
The Tesla CEO said his $44 billion deal can’t move forward until the company is clearer about how many of its accounts are fake.
- Spread of Buffalo Shooting Video Shows Social-Media Platforms Still Struggle to Remove Violent Footageon May 17, 2022 at 1:47 pm
The live stream of Saturday’s attack was quickly taken down from Twitch but reposts of the footage have been circulating online.
- Tech Giants Want to Own Your Summer Vacationon May 17, 2022 at 11:03 am
Airbnb and Uber have reassured investors they have ample supply to manage summer demand. A lot is riding on new-product announcements.
- Rivian Warns About Dispute With Seat Supplieron May 16, 2022 at 8:20 pm
The electric-vehicle startup said the pricing dispute could impact production of an electric van ordered by Amazon.
- For Tech Startups, the Party Is Overon May 16, 2022 at 5:41 pm
Funding is suddenly scarce as venture capital firms grow stingy, forcing young companies to get frugal and focus on breaking even. “This is clearly not a speed bump.”
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us