- Lawmakers Want to Protect Local Newspapers From Google, Facebookon October 27, 2020 at 11:22 pm
Some Senate Democrats are seeking to empower regulators to protect local news outlets, accusing tech giants such as Google and Facebook of “unfair business practices,” according to a new committee report.
- Microsoft Continues to Ride Virus-Fueled Demand for Cloudon October 27, 2020 at 11:18 pm
The software company expects the pandemic-era surge in demand for cloud-computing services, videogaming and computers that delivered a solid quarter to persist at least through the rest of the year.
- Facebook Warns of Foreign Operators Exaggerating Election-Interference Abilitieson October 27, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Facebook said it took down a small network of fake accounts and pages tied to the Iranian government, while also warning that foreign actors are attempting to exaggerate their ability to influence the U.S. election.
- T-Mobile Makes Another Bid for Pay-TV Viewerson October 27, 2020 at 7:08 pm
The cellphone carrier unveiled a new wireless TV service that will stream channels like CNN and ESPN in bundles costing between $10 and $60 a month.
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey: A Hands-Off CEO in a Time of Turmoilon October 27, 2020 at 6:19 pm
The CEO, who splits his time between two companies, delegates most major business decisions in part so he can pursue his personal passions—including an intense curiosity about others. His management style now faces one of its biggest tests.
- Facebook's Public Policy Chief in India Steps Downon October 27, 2020 at 4:24 pm
Ankhi Das had opposed applying hate-speech rules to a politician from the ruling Hindu nationalist party, along with at least three other individuals and groups flagged internally for promoting or participating in violence.
- Who Is Policing Political Texts Final Days of Election? Wireless Companies Are Tryingon October 27, 2020 at 4:03 pm
Presidential campaigns are seeking to blast out millions of text messages in the days leading up to the election, but they are facing increasingly stringent rules from wireless carriers.
- Amazon to Hire 100,000 Seasonal Workers for Holidayson October 27, 2020 at 2:37 pm
The new hires would add to the e-commerce giant’s hiring spree this year amid a surge in online shopping during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- AMD Agrees to Buy Rival Chip Maker Xilinx for $35 Billionon October 27, 2020 at 1:16 pm
Advanced Micro Devices plans to buy rival chip maker Xilinx in a $35 billion deal, adding momentum to the consolidation of the semiconductor industry that has only accelerated during the pandemic.
- Parents Become Remote-School Zoom Bomberson October 27, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Remote school has created a whole new group of people for teachers to manage during class time: parents.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us