- Samsung Is Without a Leader as Jay Y. Lee Returns to Prisonon January 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Samsung’s de facto leader returned to prison, throwing the South Korean conglomerate into disarray during a generational transfer of power as the pandemic revamps key industries.
- Intel Will Demand More Than Just Engineeringon January 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Turning around the chip maker will require not only sorting out manufacturing problems but also selling stakeholders on tough decisions about the company’s future.
- Tesla Starts Delivering China-Made Model Y Crossoveron January 18, 2021 at 10:46 am
Tesla delivered its first made-in-China Model Y compact crossover vehicles, the latest milestone in the American company’s drive into the world’s largest market for electric cars.
- Zoom CFO Opts for Equity Raise Instead of Debt Sale to Keep Options Openon January 17, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Zoom’s finance chief opted for an equity raise rather than a debt sale as the software company sought additional funding to build out its operations.
- 5G Rivals Face an $81 Billion Tab After Spectrum Buying Spreeon January 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
AT&T and Verizon are expected to turn to bond markets and banks to finance bids in the record-setting FCC airwaves auction.
- Social-Media Algorithms Rule How We See the World. That Needs to Change.on January 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
We’re still at the mercy of the algorithms. That needs to change, and it’s up to social-media companies to change it, writes columnist Joanna Stern.
- The Five Biggest Issues for Technology Companies in 2021on January 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Antitrust lawsuits and maintaining growth are among the challenges, while electric vehicles and government help for U.S. chip makers are seen as bright spots.
- Discord App Is Safer Now, but Still Lacks Parental Controlson January 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A social-media platform popular with gamers is taking steps to police violent and abusive content—and evolve from a content free-for-all into a space where teens and their parents can feel safe.
- Are Videogames the Future of Remote Work?on January 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
One day soon, you may hear a colleague say those ominous words: “The boss would like to see you in her castle.”
- FAA Approves Fully Automated Commercial Drone Flightson January 16, 2021 at 12:05 am
Massachusetts-based American Robotics was granted permission to operate drones without hands-on piloting or direct observation by human controllers or observers.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us