- How Twitter, Facebook Shrank President Trump's Social Reachon January 15, 2021 at 2:04 pm
When President Trump was blocked from posting to major social networks, he lost direct broadcast channels to roughly 150 million followers and subscribers.
- The Best of CES 2021: Gadgets From the All-Digital Tech Showon January 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Dishwashing robots? Rollable phones? The trade show’s wonders weren’t displayed in Las Vegas as usual this year, but here are the virtual event’s highlights.
- Behind the Race to Build a Better EV Batteryon January 15, 2021 at 10:30 am
Investors are swarming around one of the few publicly traded competitors working on a new technology that promises to charge electric-car batteries faster and give cars a greater driving range.
- U.S. Expands Chinese Investment Blacklist to Xiaomion January 15, 2021 at 8:47 am
Smartphone giant Xiaomi became the latest Chinese technology group to be targeted by the Trump administration, with its surprise addition to an investment blacklist sending its shares sharply lower.
- Apple's App Store Removes Wimkin Over Calls to Violenceon January 15, 2021 at 12:08 am
Apple removed social-media platform Wimkin from its App Store, part of a crackdown by tech companies on potentially dangerous content during the presidential transition. The small site, which markets itself as a free-speech haven, had hosted posts that included a call for civil war.
- Intel's 'Chief Geek,' Pat Gelsinger, Returns as CEOon January 14, 2021 at 11:17 pm
The appointment of 30-year Intel veteran Pat Gelsinger marks a turning point for the company as it battles market-share losses and weighs its strategic direction.
- U.S. Moves to Block Telecom Tech From China and Others Deemed Foeson January 14, 2021 at 10:16 pm
It will be up to the Biden administration to follow through on the new rules, which also names Iran and North Korea.
- China Holdup Proves Costly for Ciscoon January 14, 2021 at 5:28 pm
China’s waiting game proved a profitable one for Acacia Communications. For Cisco, less so.
- Twitter CEO Defends Trump Banon January 14, 2021 at 4:38 pm
In a series of tweets, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said it banned President Trump’s personal account in the interest of public safety, but added that a ban “is a failure of ours ultimately to promote healthy conversation.”
- Tech That Aims to Improve Meetingson January 14, 2021 at 4:02 pm
Tools like video sentiment analysis and smartwatch coaches have the potential to make meetings more productive and inclusive, but may feel intrusive to employees.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us