- Facial Recognition, AI Face Curbs in EUon April 21, 2021 at 10:22 am
The European Union’s executive arm proposed a bill that would limit police use of facial-recognition software in public and ban the marketing or use of certain kinds of AI systems, in one of the broadest efforts yet to regulate high-stakes applications of artificial intelligence.
- Tesla Apologizes for Its Handling of China Customer After Outcryon April 21, 2021 at 9:30 am
The car maker’s public apology follows criticism from Communist Party body that the company is arrogant and sells defective products.
- Who Is Pak? The Artist's Fans Couldn't Care Lesson April 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
Sotheby’s plucked the anonymous artist out of a new NFT canon cropping up online. But the artist’s social-media avatar is a zero, nickname is “The Nothing”: “I like being gray.”
- Netflix Subscriber Growth Slows as Economies Reopenon April 20, 2021 at 11:47 pm
Subscriptions at the streaming giant surged last year, but consumers are now looking to get out.
- Foxconn Shrinks Plans for Wisconsin Planton April 20, 2021 at 11:06 pm
The contract electronics maker signed a new deal with the state to invest as much as $672 million, instead of up to $10 billion.
- Apple's New iPad Pro, iMac and More: What You Need to Knowon April 20, 2021 at 10:32 pm
Apple announced a hodgepodge of updates to many existing product lines, and revealed a new product as well. Here’s the rundown, along with our expert take.
- Amazon Does Haircuts Nowon April 20, 2021 at 10:24 pm
Amazon.com has opened its first hair salon in London.
- Apple Unveils Subscription Podcasts, Latest iPad Proon April 20, 2021 at 8:52 pm
The tech giant added a paid subscription to its podcast app that heightens its competition with Spotify, along with other new products including an updated high-end iPad.
- Discord Ends Deal Talks With Microsofton April 20, 2021 at 7:19 pm
The chat startup has decided to remain independent as it resumes interest in a potential initial public offering.
- Daily Mail Owner Files Antitrust Suit Against Google, Citing Royals Coverageon April 20, 2021 at 4:15 pm
The suit alleges that Google punishes publishers in search rankings if they don’t sell enough advertising space through Google’s marketplace.
- About KKG
- IT Consulting
- Hardware Purchasing
- Outsourced IT Support
- Proactive 365 IT Services
- Residential IT Services
- Small Business IT Services
- Anti-Virus and Internet Security
- Social Media Setup / Maintenance
- Commonly Used Software & Apps
- Corporate Email Setup
- File and Data Recovery
- Networks / Servers
- Office Relocation and Setup
- PC and Laptop Performance
- Peripheral Devices
- Smart Phone, iPads, and Tablets
- Wireless Networking
- Additional Services
- Security Consulting
- News & Blog
- Contact Us